No paddling next weekend

It has been raining a little bit the past few days. Not enough to keep me out of the water if I were to go out. However, today the forecast is for major rain, with more to follow over the next couple of days. Looks like this coming weekend will be a no-go for me after all. Hurumph. PT says the past two sessions have been very good. She says I look good and should be just fine for paddling. I guess ANOTHER week of strengthening will only help. I think I will be done with PT by end of January. I will have to continue to do my strengthening and stretching exercises at home on my own, but the majority of the work is done. I would say that I am at about 80% recovery in terms of both range of motion and strength if I compare it to my left arm. 80% @ 8 weeks….hopefully 100% @ 12 weeks. Surgery works, kids.


One Response to No paddling next weekend

  1. christian says:

    Glad to hear that you are on pace for a full recovery. The ocean is going to feel so sweet when you get back to it. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: